Thursday, October 14, 2010

Additional Assignment #2

How kids teach themselves?

1. Yes I do think if learners are motivated enough they can teach themselves.

2.Yes, I believe they can learn about by themselves just because of their curiosity as children.

3.In order for children to teach themselves they need to be opened minded and focus on learning.

4.If we need to find the answer to a question the first thing we would do is search for it online using a computer.

5. Motivation plays a very important role in the process. Without motivation we would not have the energy to focus harder on our ideas or problems.

6.In trying to teach yourself there will always be problems or question you will have. It all depends on how the person look at theses problems as challenges or brick walls ion their learning process.

7. You motivate someone to learn by praising them and encouraging them.

8.I am motivated to learn because in order to graduate and lead a better life for me and my daughter I need to learn in order to get a job.

9.I believe someone who is not motivate to learn can still learn. They can still learn but the process will be much difficult.

10.Yes I teach myself all the time. I also use other as a resource when I can't figure things out on my own. In order to grow as a professional you need to know what tools are available to help you teach yourself because there will not always be someone there to help you along the way.

11.A teacher plays a big role in my leaning process.I like the interaction face to face of a teacher when I am learner. I will be more focused in a traditional classroom setting with distractions.It also help that I can see how passionate my teacher is about teaching , then I will be more motivate to learn.

12.That you should not judge a book by it's cover. Anyone can learn with the right motivation and materials.

13.How can we incorporate self-learning in the classroom ?

No comments:

Post a Comment