Sunday, November 7, 2010

Summary of Comments for kids #3-7


\


Comment #3
This post comes from Pt England School in Auckland,New Zealand.Sateki is a second grade student there. The students wrote and recorded their paragraphs all about Kupe.Kupe was a great chief of Hawaiki who arrived in New Zealand in 925 AD. Sateki has been learning all about Kupe. Sateki was very proud of these 3 paragraphs. So much so, he slowed down so we could all hear him clearly.I commented I love his post. He did such a great job of telling his story. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.


Comment#4
This post is from student's private blog in the fifth grade:

Hi,

Today in maths, we learnt about ROMAN NUMERALS. It was really funny because there was this funny song saying “III” which means 3 in Roman Numerals. You should listen to it. I think it is on YOUTUBE. Here is a Roman Numerals chart:

Bye

Olivia


I commented:

Hey!
My name is Amberli Chastang,I am in Dr. Strange’s EDM 310 class at the University Of South Alabama in Mobile, Al. I like your blog it is cute. I also love all your little animals. Learning Roman Numerals is fun and make sure you pay attention because you will see them again throughout life. Have fun learning and I hope you do well in school also. Thanks for sharing.
-Amberli


Comment#5
This post a student's private blog in the seventh grader in Miss W's class in Australia. Brooke wrote a poem about romance movies:

This is my thoughts on romance movies

Romance definitely makes us happier because it makes us forget what has happened or is happening around us and it really makes you feel like it could happen to us!

It sort of puts you in that actors shoes, like all the feelings that the person acting is feeling gives you those feelings and like how you would feel if you was in that position.

Everyone wants to have that person who will always be there for you no matter what!

In movies romance makes you get your hopes up like well maybe that could happen to me.

I commented:
Hi, I am a student at the University of South Alabama located in Mobile,AL. I am in Dr. Strange’s EDM 310 class. I really like your blog. Anything is possible it could actually happen to you. And having unconditional love is an important factor in romance. Romance doesn’t necessary have to be like the movies may make it seem. It could just be something nice someone will do for no reason.



Comment #6
This post a student's private blog in Mr. Goerend and Mrs Quam's Classes 6th grade in Iowa.Hannah C wrote a poem about the stars:

My Shining Star

The light is shinning

In my heart

For I need to be guided

With you in my hands

you go up

And I go down

and we meet

in the middle

at the heart!!

I commented:
Hi! My name is Amberli, I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I really like your poem. It is so creative and expressive. I also enjoyed other post on your blog. So, keep up the good work and continue writing poems because you are really good at it. Thanks for sharing.






Comment#7
This post is from a student at Alba Middle School who created blog. Friendship posted:

My Photograph



I selected this picture because it shows many different shapes and captures the essence of the ship.

This is a picture of anti-aircraft guns on the USS Battleship.I took this picture from the stairs as I was going up to the next level of the ship.
What would you name this picture?
Please leave me a comment.

I commented:
Hi, I am Amberli Chastang. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I really like this picture and the angle of the picture is also good because you can see the guns, water, and the sunshine.I would name it " guns of peace" because the guns are no longer being used. Thanks for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment