Sunday, November 28, 2010

C4K #8-11


Comment #8
This post is from Ms. Cassidy's first grade class blog. My student posted a vocaroo of him saying words that start with a "z". Here is a link

I commented:
Hi! My name is Amberli, I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. You did a great job pronouncing words that begin with a z. WOW you are reading good to only be in the first grade. Keep up the good work and thanks fro sharing.

Comment #9
This student posted this on her blog:

Hello my name is Alma Selimovic i am here to blog about my baby sister she is a little brat also shes the devil every morning she takes a book or some wort of thing and hits me in the face with it to wake me up every morning. she says wow if you dont give her what she wants shes so cut but shes a little devil.

I commented:
Hey!
My name is Amberli Chastang,I am in Dr. Strange’s EDM 310 class at the University Of South Alabama in Mobile, Al. I have two little brothers and they still do things like that to me too. She is just a baby :). That may be a way she like to play with you. Well thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.
-Amberli


Comment #10


This blog is owneed by Kaipara Flats Room 2 News. It is a class blog. The class posted:


On Thursday Mrs Parris told us to plant some cress seeds at school in the class. We were finding out about slow change and how seeds start to grow.
We used cotton wool and seeds and water and a saucer for each group.
We split into eight groups and first we got a saucer and then we got cotton wool and then we put the seeds on and sprayed water on it.
On Saturday and Sunday they all grew.
plants growing drawn by children


I commented:
Hi, my name is Amberli Chastang and I am in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama. I really like your post. I also enjoy growing plants myself . It is amazing how plants can grow from a tiny little seed. I also like the cute picture of the plants. Great job! Thanks for sharing.

Comment #11
This was a post on a student's blog from Mrs. Huebner's class:

Instead of being in science for 45 minutes we got to Skype with Christopher Lee. He talked about the Boal Museum and Christopher Columbus. The Boal Museum is located in Boalsburg, Pennsylvania. He talked about the sayings for 1492 Columbus sailed the ocean blue. He said that was the second grade way and there was a fifth grade way. Christopher Columbus died the year of 1506. His sons name was Diego Columbus. The story back then was really, but now it’s just made up. The person we talked to was a relative of Christopher Columbus.

I commented:
Hi, I am a student in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama in Mobile,Al. Wow,that is very interesting to know. I bet it was a lot of fun being able to skype compared to doing your regular science lesson. Just think you got the talk with someone who actually talked to a relative of the famous Christopher Columbus. Yeah, growing up I have heard many versions of the Christopher Columbus's story. It's good that you got to hear the real story. How Cool ! Thanks for sharing.
-Amberli

No comments:

Post a Comment