Sunday, September 19, 2010

Additional assignment #1

Google squared was my favorite of the two although, I will begin to use both when researching anything. The educational implications of searching on Google squared is that everything is categorized for you in one big chart. You can also easily add things that you would like to see that did not appear at first. The educational implications of WolframAlpha was the different charts and pictures it provided. It is good for comparing things as well as having a visual of the statics given. I did not know about either Google nor Wolframalpha before this assignment.My comment about Did You Know ? did not change much because in my opinion we should still be more technological updated as a country. Although, it now make me look at the statics more in depth. From this exercise it made me learn that I should not just here the numbers given in the statics, but think more into it. I will now ask myself why and research the static myself before I react to it.





Food For Thoughts: That is magical! That little boy is so intelligent to pick up that ipad and explore on it, learning as he went along.

No comments:

Post a Comment