Thursday, August 26, 2010

Things about me

Hi, my name is Amberli Dekayler Chastang. I live in Mobile, Al. I have lived in Mobile my whole life. I have a two and a half year old daughter. Her name is Kaylie. I also have two younger brothers, Nick and Noland. I began continuing my education at the University of South Alabama in the year 2007. My original plan was to become a pharmacist. At that time my major was Biomedical Sciences. My back-up plan was to become a secondary science teacher. I recently changed my major to Elementary Education. I have i great interest in young children. I also enjoy coloring, drawing, and playing. I play a lot with my little brothers and daughter.

2 comments:

  1. It is great to see someone who is passionate about not just teaching but also those in which are to be taught. You can't believe how many people get into the field only to later drop it because they didn't consider the fact that they don't like kids. One would think that would be the first thing to be considered as necessary for such a position. Well good luck in your pursuit and enjoy the youthful years of your daughter. They grow up far too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pharmacist would pay bigger bucks than teaching! But money isn't everything.

    ReplyDelete